Saturday, February 28, 2009

iReport Finally Picked Up By CNN - Update


UPDATE:

I got a call Saturday afternoon from CNN, who finally saw an iReport of mine that they liked and wanted to use on CNN.com. The question was, would you sell a prized possession due to hard economic times? The answer for me was no, not the Brooklyn Dodgers autographed baseball. Besides the fact that its not mine to sell (it's my mother's), I consider it a priceless family heirloom and would never sell it.

It's been a while since CNN picked up one of my iReports. So far, I'm disappointed in the number of views (no longer - see update) but this should pick up with the new visibility (it has).

Final tally as of 5:30PM 3/2/03 is 8,081 views which is about where I expect it to level off.

Read all about it here:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-221357

1 comment:

Paul Levinson said...

Congratulations and well deserved!